Non-woven fabric is what?
Non-woven fabric (Non-woven fabric) is the term to refer to the fabric created not by the weaving or knitting method. This is a fabric made of Polypropylene particles - synthetic resins, depending on the purpose of use, there will be some other recycled components. These materials are pulled into individual fibers and bound together by chemical solvents or mechanical heat from modern machinery to create lightweight, thin, porous and highly durable fabrics. This fabric was born as the non-woven fabric because it does not undergo weaving process like other common fabrics.
Characteristics of non-woven fabric
- No need to be woven but still fabric: Nonwoven fabric is formed on the basis of using the thermal effects of modern machines or solvents to bind, link separate fibers together without weaving.
- Friendly with people and the environment: Non-woven fabrics are trusted and used to make products that require high safety
Application of nonwoven fabric
- In the field of agriculture: To prevent insects, fight against bacteria and prevent insects
- In the field of apparel: underclothes, tops, hat liners, corsets, performance apparel, shoe soles or shoe liners, bags such as supermarket bags, tablecloths, advertising bags, bags of environmental protection products, ...
- In the field of labor protection: protective clothing, protective equipment such as work gloves, dust masks, smoke protection or protective shoes.
- Especially in the field of health: isolation coat, surgical gowns, masks, socks, diapers for children, anti-bacterial blankets, dialysis or artificial leather
Technology - Equipment
This production line is made of polypropylene (PP), using the spinning principle of chemical fibers, in the process of forming polymer fibers that make the silk fibers mesh, which through the press machine. heat to finished product. The machine line uses the whole modern single plate and pull technique to produce. From the input of raw materials to the production of finished fabrics are conducted automatically, the production process is short, high efficiency. This production line of non-woven fabrics produced with high strength, good flexibility, non-toxic, antibacterial, anti-corrosion, high strength and good elongation, widely used in the clothing industry. clothing, decoration materials, medical hygiene materials of everyday appliances as well as industry, agriculture and other fields.
|MODEL||L / D ratio||Productivity (tons/ year)||Maximum product width (mm)||Quantitative (g/m2)||Fineness of silk|