About Rang Dong Healthcare Your health - Our mission
Rang Dong Healthcare Joint Stock Company under Rang Dong Plastic Group (Rang Dong Holding) was established in August 2019, located on an area of 9 hectares in Tan Do industrial park, Duc Hoa district, Long An province.
- Being a manufacturer of medical equipment with a scale of 100% domestic capital is ranked in the top 5 biggest medical equipment exporters in Vietnam.
- As one of the two units investing in the EO air disinfection system with a capacity of 70m3 / batch – the highest disinfection equipment capacity in the southern region of Vietnam to date.
- A team of experienced engineers and experts trained from Japan, USA
- Building and strictly complying with production processes and quality control complying with national and international standards such as ISO9001: 2018; ISO13485: 2016, cGMP, FDA (US) regulations and MDR / CE marking (European) standards.
- Equipped with an ISO14644 international clean room system and set up an ISO 17025 microbiological laboratory.
- Being a reliable partner providing the best medical plastic products in Vietnam and international market.
Becoming the leading company in Vietnam in manufacturing and supplying medical equipment.
Caring for and protecting the health of the community on the basis of comprehensive quality assurance and application of advanced and environmentally friendly technology.
- Customer service is the focus of all activities
- Always harmonizing the interests of stakeholders
- Always researching for innovation and sustainable development
- Respect people
- Protect environment
- Building a people-centered company
- Training and developing people in the organization, helping them reach their full potential
- Creating unique values for each employee
- Supporting and helping each other develop
Scope of activities
The company sets the target “For public health” as the operating criteria and development platform. The company has been investing heavily in modern equipment and technology lines to produce medical plastic products of international standards, exported to the US, Australia and Europe markets as materials. , instruments used in operating rooms and patient health care, items used for patients and treatment services.
The production lines include: PE, PVC cloak, apron; liquid non-woven coat; hair hoods, non-woven shoe covers; robes, bed linens, diapers, blood-soaked … use non-woven fabric; PVC transmission and suction tubing; PVC brass, bucket, basin, potty, medicine drinking cup; printed and unprinted medicine pouch (zippers); drawstring bag for storing documents and items for patients; film, packaging covering equipment; PVC body bags; PVC resins are used in the production of medical equipment; cleaning tools, laboratory instruments; …